Friday 2 May 2014

So, it's finally Friday and a 4 day weekend greets us (result!).. I hope you've all got something nice planned. I'll be celebrating a special birthday which I also designed the gift bag for, as shown below..


Other than that, this week, I've been gathering more inspiration for new designs (all digested with a lot of coffee and mornings writing todo lists)...

 

I've also been thinking about ideas for my graduate show and there are possibilities that I may be granted an exciting opportunity next week (but I'll keep you posted on that...). I have been pulling my designs together for my final pieces and will be printing these next week so will feature those in a post :) I am currently working on a new design and testing visualisations. The beginnings of my new double A3 piece below - I hope you like it! But for now, enjoy your weekend and I'll check in again next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment