Monday 28 April 2014

Hiya everyone! Sorry I've been off the radar a little bit. It's been a busy couple of weeks, full of designing and creating new pieces to put toward my final collection (not complete without some Peanut Butter and Nutella on toast though).

It'd be rude not to share some of my favourite pieces so far, so below are some of the most time staking designs I have done and I absolutely love them - and hope you feel the same. All designs are completed with fine liners and a mind full of doodling material. I'm inspired daily by anything and everything, I love to explore!!

I'm currently working on Photoshop and Illustrator creating some colourful designs just to see how they look in comparison/alongside my monochrome pieces (illustrator is my new favourite program, I'm loving learning to use it).

Anyway, I'll keep you updated again this week and let you enjoy the slightly illusional feel of my designs :)







No comments:

Post a Comment