Monday 26 May 2014

Hi Everyone! This will be my last blog post before hand-in now but please stay tuned for Degree show images being uploaded in the next couple of weeks (or even better come down and have a look yourselves – we will be in the Parkside Building by Millennium Point week commencing 9th June everyday) it’s definitely recommended that you come along and see all the brilliant work coming from this years to-be graduates. The wonderful outcomes which complete their 4 month projects are phenomenal - so much talent!

Now, the home straight is in sight and there are only a few days left to get everything in order and ready to give in the mountain of work we have all worked so hard towards. In the past week I have been printing all my final pieces ready for degree show, mounting and all the other fun bits of finishing a project…. but I want to share with you some of my final pieces, inverted designs, visualization ideas, inspiration and my final wallpapers (which I am so so happy with)! ENJOY!









I think by Friday I am going to feel slightly lost after handing in all of this work which has been my life and soul for the past few months but don’t worry I’ll still be doodling and uploading my new creations for you all to have a look at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment