Wednesday 14 May 2014

The countdown is on... 2 and a half weeks to go until this whirlwind of which is my final major project will be over!! Scary to think how fast 3 years can go but I can honestly say I've thoroughly enjoyed it!

With the project drawing to a close, the stress is setting in... but Costa and the vending machines have kept us all fueled up for our 10 hour uni days - along with all the hilarious chatter we have around the second floor table!

My past few weeks have involved selecting my final pieces, grouping designs together, a couple of tears through exhaustion and frustration, and last but not least, having a go at doing photo-grams (my new favourite thing - so fun)!

Below are some images of what I've explained above :)









This week I am making up final boards and planning out my degree show (exciting stuff)! I'll check in again next week with more insanity, eating, designing, coffee drinking and hopefully be showing you how my project is looking as a whole (and if I've come up with a relevant doodling title yet haha).

Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment