Sunday 22 June 2014


So I haven't done a post in a while with everything that's happened so I'm going to attempt to catch up with myself and fill you in on the crazy busy three weeks that have just happened...

The degree show was a hit, it was so nice to see so many people come and see all the work that was produced this year and the private view was the perfect way to celebrate all that we have achieved. 

And then it happened... I was one of the lucky people chosen to exhibit at New Designers down in London... Never before have I cried at an email while being in Costa but that also happened haha!

The past few weeks have been full of highs and lows, tears of joy and tears of sadness but we did it!! We worked hard and we did well!! 

I can't say how lucky I feel to have spent three years with such a lovely group of people who are also such amazing designers who have so much to offer! 

Now with the New Designers set up starting tomorrow I am on my way to London.. The easiest way for me to explain the past 3 weeks is through pictures so here's a mini journey of what I've been up to...









Whilst I'm in London this week I will be posting about the show and all the fantastic work that's  going to be there... So I hope you're all enjoying the sun and be sure to check in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment