Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend and up to some exciting stuff. Mine will be spent designing as its a race against the clock to get these designs finished and deadline day is lurking around the corner. Although its a gloomy, drizzly day and I'm inside designing and blogging, I do have my good friends Coffee and Chocolate to accompany me through it all (and a big roast dinner on the way!)

The A3 design above was inspired by shadows and has just used fine liners. I plan to play around with the scale of my designs to see how they accompany other pieces in my collection and I'm also continuing to experiment with colour to maybe sit alongside the monochrome.

Enjoy the weekend and lets hope the weather picks up for next week! I best get on finishing this design but I'm hoping to be posting most days on here, so please check in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment