Monday 16 February 2015

HAPPY MONDAY!
It's been a while since I've done a post and many great things have happened along the way amongst graduating from the best three years at Birmingham City University - I've learnt so much and met the most amazing people. All I can say is, it's a new year and plenty of new opportunities ahead - you've just got to go out there and bust a gut! Push yourself for what you truly want to be doing in life.

Since New Designers 2014, I have been having a little break from design, ready to come back and push my collection for 2015, getting my Monochromatic Modifications out there. My passion for monochrome design is still going strong and I'm always on the look out for new designers and things in our everyday life to inspire me. I'm still regularly drawing and still truly love it! Back to drawing for hours on ends and the crippled hand makes a return! (you uni girls will know what I mean).

I have recently been announced as one of the Design Council's 70 'ONES TO WATCH' and I am thrilled to be a part of their anniversary celebrations and to be among such talented British design. You can take a look at the winners here: http://www.designcouncil.org.uk/ones-watch-winners 
I am featured in the Everyday Living section. 

I will be updating you all with new things I will be working on and my inspirations over the coming weeks and hope you all check in to have a read. I can't wait for a good snoop at all the prints at the fashion weeks over the coming month - endless envy and inspiration! 

For now I will leave you with images of my Monochromatic Modifications Collection 2015:
 
 

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment